Popular Posts

Prince William and Kate brave rain

Prince William and Kate Middleton brave rain
for last public appearance before April wedding date

Kate Middleton and Prince William didn't let a little rain stop them from meeting and greeting the public in Witton Country Park in Darwen, England. Heavy rains did little to dampen the smiles of Prince William and Kate Middleton Monday as they made their final public appearance as an engaged couple.The next public outing for the royal-couple-to-be will be at their April 29 Westminster Abbey wedding.

 Prince William Wedding News: Prince William and Kate Middleton brave rain

At a community school in northwestern England, Prince William spoke of his good fortune. "I have the support of my family and friends, I do a job, I enjoy, and
I have Catherine," he said.


No comments:

Post a Comment