Popular Posts

WHEN YELLOW CHECKS OUT..

yellow

First I have to say that I can't believe Im conforming in this way. I always dissed fashion blogs as having bloggers who posted lots of pictures of themselves in the same outfit with little or no variation in facial expression. Well, the time has come for me to dive in with the crowd.

If you cant beat them join em?? I dont know, you tell me.

I love this yellow checked skirt that im wearing. I saw it one day on my way home and I had to have it. The black and yellow top is customised, it looks nothing like the original. I love customising stuff to suit my style. ( for DIY tutorial on Ruched sleeves visit this post.)

I accessorised with gold accessories to complement the yellow.

yellow

facial variation..

yeloow

Maybe I should just add that the red skinny belt worn here is one of my favs and I think it does a good job breaking up the yellow. :)

thats me,

StYl.

No comments:

Post a Comment