Popular Posts

And ther's a hand, my trusty friend, And gie's a hand o' thine

We Scots are renowned for our Hogmanay celebrations and tonight I'll be dividing my time between the local pub and the party at Dominion.  Now truth be told, my previous celebrations have involved more warm coats and hip flasks than ball gowns and diamonds, but I couldn't resist these fabulous dresses, on sale this weekend at Eshi Otawara's shop, Black Liquid. The tartan dress is only 100L and includes a skin and hair piece (not shown) and the cocktail dress, along with many others is 50% off until Jan 1st.




Style Details:

1st picture:

Dress: Eshi Otawara's shop, Black Liquid
Skin: Glam Affair
Hair: Boon
Earrings: LaGyo
Pose: Di's Opera

2nd picture:

Dress, gloves and tights: Eshi Otawara's shop, Black Liquid
Skin: Glam Affair
Hair: Fab-U-Lous
Shoes: Gos
Pose:  Di's Opera

Happy New Year!!

JJ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment