Popular Posts

Whacky Christmas!



Let's take a short break from the elegance and class of recent posts.....and take a look at the more insane side of Christmas-wear.

Here I am in the Elf outfit, worn by the Dominion singers, when we performed the specially commissioned "12 Days of Christmas", Dominion-style, at the recent Christmas talent show.

The "Christmas Elf Female" outfit includes a munchkin-sized shape [I'm wearing my usual shape here], the outfit, ears, hat and jingly elf shoes. It's available on SL marketplace for a mere 1L. There's also a male version, along with shape, for those ladies who might like a wee elf at the end of their leash - the ultimate accessory of the festive season!

Accessories:
The "christmas coal" bracelet is from Eroyan Barmy on behalf of Collared, as is the icicle leash-holder [from last christmas].
The insane antlers were a gift - and handy too - allowing easy carrying of a spare Santa Hat and the essential six-pack [ahem, I mean five-pack :P ] .
The cute shoulder-reindeer sets it all off, however, sadly I can't get into SL at the moment to tell you where the antlers or the shoulder pet came from, but if you really need to know, give me a shout in world and I'll take a look.

Happy Whacky Crimbo all :)

SuRo.


[normal programming will be resuming shortly]

No comments:

Post a Comment