Popular Posts

On the Third day of Christmas....

My true love gave to me...  Acid & Mala

I love sweater dresses.  What better to fight off the winter chill?  I saw this one from Acid & Mala Creations and had to add it to my collection.  And at only 100L it is a bargain.  But to my surprise....  As part of a Christmas hunt (The Happy Holidays Hunt #48) The version in Red was a freebie!



And then while I was there I also picked up two other hunt gifts floating around the store.  A cute black short turtleneck sweater with Rudolph on it and some sweet green plaid pants!  The pants also come with suspenders, which are not shown here.


Style Details:

Dress (Red): .:A&M:. Snow Turtleneck Dress - Red - HHH'10
Dress (Black):.:A&M:. Snow Turtleneck - Female -Fashion Rehabilitation Dec'10
Shirt:09.:* CH *:. Acid &Mala
Pants: AVDC #07 Acid & Mala
Skin: Autumn (Cinnamon) - Curio
Hair: Dax (Cranberry) - Purple Moon
Boots: Riding Boots  - Coco
Nails & Rings: :+*R*+: Nail Zemfira W - U&R Dogs
Earrings: :+*R*+: Dainty Bess Pierced Earrings Gold - U&R Dogs  (Freebie for Christmas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment