Popular Posts

On the Sixth Day of Christmas...

My true love gave to me...  Polano's

I love Moxie Polano's designs.  She is innovative, creative, inspired and most of all unique.  As I headed over to her sim to visit with Moxie Claus I saw this dress.  The Winter Ice gown. And just my luck Polano's is having a Christmas sale!  50% off almost everything in the store, with most things transferable.


And to go perfectly with this dress is the new release from Curio.  Ice Queen is the newest skin, and Gala Phoenix has generously included some Lip gloss and Eyebrow tattoos.  I have been a fan of her skins for about three years now, and this one is no different.  I think this is my new favorite!

Style Details:

Dress: Winter Ice Gown - Polano's
Skin: Ice Queen (Slush1) - Curio
Hair: HB Updo #01 Red - Laq (Hairbase tattoo from Purple Moon)
Jewelry: Tente (Sky) - je suis (Whole set)
Nails: Topaz - Candy Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment