Popular Posts

A Holiday from THE Holidays!

Sometimes during the holidays, one needs a little distraction! I decided to visit my friend The
Chapeau Lobster at Megg Demina's fabulous accessory salon! This time, I was even more shocked and amazed! Megg has added PONYGIRL outfits! She has an amazing display in the sim, that shows dancing Ponygirls displaying her new wares! There is a Circus Fetish Big Friday Dance and I will wager Megg has something special for you to wear! Of course, I had to take a turn on the trapeze, note the Salvador Dali Lobster fascinator I am wearing does not budge off my melon! That Megg knows how to
fasten a fascinator so it does not embarrass you and fly off when you are upside down!

This is no run of the mill boutique, you will enjoy your time here.. it is a visual buffet!



Make sure you stop and kiss the lobster, his cousin lives at Plantation Mureaux with me in The Dominion, they are tres chic, and very stylish crustaceans.
Now, about my outfit.. leave it up to the genius' at OoEas. Sara Dimitriaski hits another home run with her teal Swess, and tights. I love that she offers every attatchment known to SL to help you look your best! Also, these Swess colors are perfect compliments to Bax Cohen's suede boots.
Pearl belt, Nonna Hedges, Pearl necklace, Cora Lu for Paper Couture.
All in all, if you need a holiday from The HOLIDAYS.. lol.. take a little TP to Chapeau tres Migon, and pack your camera, every turn is a Kodak moment!
I do hear if you kiss the lobster, your fondest wish in SL and RL will come true!
Winks*
Gotta Dance-
El-


No comments:

Post a Comment