Popular Posts

Blade Runner


Someone at work told me this outfit looked like something out of Blade Runner, which I thought was a most excellent compliment. It does have sort of a futuristic element to it, come to think of it, with the tall boots and fluffy lace shrug. I like how the shrug blends perfectly with the dress and makes it look as if it's all one piece.

This leads me to come up with the brilliant idea, here in December, to go as Darryl Hannah's character Pris the next time I have occasion to dress up for Halloween. But of course, thinking of it in December means that by the time Halloween actually rolls around, I'll have completely forgotten the idea and will be at an utter loss for what to go as. I did it last year too, and of course I have never been able to remember the costume idea since whenever it was that it first occurred to me. I would be a brilliant Halloween partygoer if only all my great costume ideas didn't get lost in the sands of time.

Shrug: a gift from my sis
Dress: local import store P-Kok
Bangles: Amrita Singh
Jeans: Diesel
Boots: Modern Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment