Popular Posts

01.01.11


Well, you don't write that everyday..

Soo, I didn't win the competition (I came 5th) :( Where were you, oh followers in my time of need?
Anywayy, I am planning to do best and worst looks of 2010, like the one I did last year. I won't be writing this until my exams are over though :/
Disclaimer.. No, I am not encouraging anybody to dress, act or throw apples around like the young lady in the image. It is simply portraying my current state of discontentment. Althoughhh, let us study the following rhyme:

Zero the hero, first the worst , second the best, third the one with a hairy chest, fourth the king, fifth the queen, sixth the one with a magazine, seventh goes to heaven, eighth the one that likes to read , ninth the one who needs to speed...

You can't argue with The Rhyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment