Popular Posts

Layered Nudes


I hit on the bright idea to layer nude fishnets over nude nylons, the idea being that the nylons would keep my legs warm and the fishnets would sort of hide the nude nylons. It definitely did keep my legs warm, and it had the added benefit of making the fishnets a LOT more comfortable, because these are really course and leave an imprint on my butt when I sit down (sorry for the TMI). However, it still didn't hide the weird color of these nude nylons, which I've realized really need to be replaced. The shade just doesn't look very natural to me, and they aren't quite sheer enough for my taste. But, the idea was still a good one, and I'll definitely try it again with some better nylons. Or maybe better yet, I'll find a good pair that has the fishnet pattern woven right in. Anyone have any recommendations?

Capelet: Forever 21
Shirt: Target
Belt: Red Dress Shoppe
Skirt: Eva Franco
Shoes: John Fluevog

No comments:

Post a Comment