Popular Posts

vidyabalan aunty



The pretty woman insists that contrary to the popular notion she’s not a “foodie” or even finicky about her food. She enjoys even a plateful of rice and boiled dal. However, she does admits that there are some meals that she relishes more than most. A mouthful of delicacies from Vidya Balan.
Parathas: I absolutely freak out on parathas of any kind. Aloo parathas, gobi parathas, paneer parathas...They’re all yummy! When we were shooting for Bhool Bhulaiya I got hooked on Priyadarshan’s tiffin for its parathas, karele ki sabzi and a raagi sewaiyan that’s like steamed noodles and great for someone on a diet.
Masala chai: I just can’t do without my masala chai. When I’m travelling I carry sachets so I don’t have to do without my cuppa.
Thai: I adore Thai food. Steamed rice and green curry is a long-time favourite.
Cakes & pastries: I know I should stay away from them but well, cakes and pastries, specially the chocolate ones, are absolutely irresistible.
Mother’s touch: I love home-cooked food and if my mother’s made it, it’s heaven. My sister teases me saying that even if mom were to serve me saltless food I’d relish it. I guess, it’s the love that makes all the difference.

aunty video

No comments:

Post a Comment