Popular Posts

Le Spose Di Gio Number 5 Casual Bridal Gown

casual bridal gown


casual bridal gown

This is the Genuine Le Spose Di Gio number 5. Made in Italy and bought at Le Spose Di Gio, London. It is in perfect condition and has been professionally cleaned by Jeeves of London (recommended by Le Spose Di Gio). When I saw this dress I knew it was the right dress. I spent months looking at others but each one I saw made me realise even more what a special dress this is. It is simple, yet intricate and incredibly beautiful. Its colour is a very soft white. It is made from silk with a layer of chiffon on the bodice and a layer of organza over the skirt of the dress. It is unbelievably comfortable too as the top part of the dress 'gives' to compliment the waist and the bust.

No comments:

Post a Comment