Popular Posts

Alhamdulillah

Firstly i want to say Alhamdulillah for my nikah..mashaAllah everything went pleasantly...I'm just so happy..

also i want to give loads and loads of gratitude to all the bloggers that came..mashaAllah i was so shocked to see so many of you all there..thank you sooooooo much for coming...i can't thank enough...

Me and habib just got back from our beautiful honeymoon at krabi..mashaAllah..we had an amazing holiday, i would def do a few entries on the honeymoon first...

Alhamdulillah since everything went well, alhmadulillah from my very pleasant nikah experience, all of the vendors i took is fully reccomended..alhamdulillah..hehehe...


quick update for now..i will elaborate on them asap.

p/s:if you have any questions on vendors kindly email me...I'm more then willing to share my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment