Popular Posts

MERISIK GALLERY

Dream hantaran



In my previous entry i've mentioned that, due to our small budget we had to toss having beautiful hantarans.....

But me being a classic bridezila, I long having beautiful hantarans so what I do at night before I sleep is I blog hop and peep at others hantaran...and my favorite hantarans (i swear) are mostly at merisik gallery fotopages... MashaAllah even before I had a blog, merisik gallery is already in my favourites list....

Being a typical girl that I am, pink and white is my dream wedding theme...hence I've always dreamt of having fresh white and pink flowers on my hantarans...and i don't know whether it's a coincidence but i choose to call it faith, merisik gallery somehow has made many-many hantaran similar to my wedding theme... and the best part is, I've always wanted my hantaran on a flat try (if u see even our brothers hantaran pun is on a flat tray)...exactly like the picture below...ahh look at it...just beautiful...I love it sooo much..I want my hantaran to be exactly like this...




No comments:

Post a Comment