Popular Posts

Pics from My Vacation....

Tracy at the Airport in Guyana
For my last night in Guyana, I took out a pic in a garden full of scallions! LOL
Me, Kishawn and Tracy
Tricia, My uncle's bride AKA my new aunt, Vashtie and me

A really pretty flower we found in my Aunt's backyard
Tracy, Ashtie, Usingha and Dave

Usingha, tired and ready to go to sleep
A cute little baby the Usingha met
Tracy all tired and ready to leave too... LOL
Me, Tired and ready to leave the Beach
All of my Grandmother's Grandchildren
Tracy and I posing with a Water Coconut


Tracy sitting on the Boardwalk
Usingha
From left to right: My aunt, my uncles new bride, and me
Our other cousin Kishawn (U should know him from bestcuzziiez)
Our cousin named Dave

Tracy all ready for our Uncle's Wedding
Usingha with a cute little girl named Vanessa
Tracy with her Indian clothing on

At JFK Airport, getting ready to go on the Plane

No comments:

Post a Comment