Popular Posts

Beauty has a price!!

multiple piercings Hi precious readers,

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word

piercing? I dont know bout you but for me its pain, agonising,

excruciating pain.. (i just thought of -crucio- the banned curse at

hogwarts, Harry Potter)

Having said that you may think I have no piercings but I do acutally, and one

interesting one which is actually the inspiration behind this post, but

before I tell you my story, check this out..

Conch Piercings.. Ouch!!

conch piercings


tripple effectmultiple piercingsconch piercing




Did I just see nails??

Tragus piercings... (bet you didn't know thats wat the're called..)

tragus piercingdouble troubletragus loop




And now the funny part,

ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you the first wonder of secerts of a good looking girl, the one, the only, put your hands together for Billy, the Rocksturrr Goat!!!!



rockstarrr goat!rockstarrr goat!rockstarrr goat!




Seriously, not even a goat would be spared.. I must say there are some pretty disturbed people in this world. Ha ha ha ha!!

Back to my story. I didn't get any piercings till after high school. Why?

Like I said, the thought of the crucio curse freaked me.

When I finally decided the day had come, and more importantly that I was

tired of always being asked about my virgin ears (pun), my cousin was

more than happy to accompany me to the salon.

The lady at the salon was quite pleasant and she surely did her best to

reassure me that the first pair of piercings didn't hurt. I remember

thnking, yeah right, you only say that because you want my money... (my

100 shillings.. he he)

So I chose the studs I wanted, gold coated cafflon studs round in shape.

She fixed the first one in the gun and dabbed a cotton ball soacked in

disinfectant. At this point my hands were as cold as ice and my palms

were already breaking a sweat.

She lowered the gun, I held my breath. She tilted my head with her free

hand, I cupped my mouth to stifle a scream. She then put the gun in

position with my ear lobe between the stud and stopper, finger on the

trigger. Now even my feet were sweating, I couldn’t stop fidgeting, my

legs were shaking, aching to run from the gun...

fire! Went the shot.

Huh?! That’s it? Sigh.

I must say I was much too prepared for that shot. Needless to say the second one took place with more ease.

Then after she was through, she said that I was among the fussiest clients

she had ever had and pointing to her tragus piercing, she added that

people like me could never get such. For some strange reason that

didn't go down well with me.. What did she mean?

Long story short, barely a week had passed and with a friend in tow, I was

back in the hot seat this time for a more daring operation, I wanted a

tragus piercing. The salon lady had trouble believing me and even more

trouble trying to get me to sit still. I knew I would be facing pain

and I knew pain had an ugly face. This wasn't as exciting as I had

wanted it to be.

After quite a struggle, Fire!! Aw! That almost hurt..

It gets worse,

she missed!!



She only managed to drive the earring through the edge of the tragus,

quite unsightly. I wanted to shoot her, anything to make her pay. She

was killing me..

After a very critical pep talk from my friend, I was back on the hot seat.

The misser (nothing kind to say at this point) removed the earring,

cleaned some blood that had come out and the process started all over

again. I know reading this you are probably wondering why I would

subject myself to such torture but may I remind you that I wasn't about

to back down and prove the misser's theory about people like me right.

No way. A few minutes of struggle passed.



Fire!!!! aaaaaaaaahhhhw!! I screamed.

You shot my brain!! I blurted.

I couldn't believe how painful it was, my ear was burning.. I had to see

it, if for no other reason, to convince myself that it was worth the

trouble. And alas! It was. There in the middle of my ear stood a

shinning piece of gold, my treasure.

I smiled, the pain faded.

to use




No comments:

Post a Comment