Popular Posts

Nothing But Neutrals

Drat, once again my dark olive skirt shows up as black. I assure you it is green, which makes for a far more interesting outfit than if the skirt were indeed black. You'll just have to take my word for it.

I love how versatile this floral top is; I've worn it with soft pinks and purples in the spring, I've paired it with bare arms and legs in the hottest part of the year, and here I've layered it up with nothing but neutrals for a winter look.

The tulle skirt serves two purposes here: warmth and contrast. Without the white border peeking out at the hem, the outfit felt way too dark to me, and there was nothing to anchor the brightness of the top. The tulle also set off the dark green skirt from the black leggings and made the difference in color more obvious; at least, it did in person.

Cardigan: Express
Top: Mica
Skirts: Noa Noa
Boots: John Fluevog

No comments:

Post a Comment