Popular Posts

Flight of fancy....

So sometime last week I was wandering through SL and saw this shop called Airflow.  It is packed with some great items for the Ladies and the boys.  I thought I would share this sweet spring time dress with you all.  And the newest release of shoes "Florence" by Purrfect10 is delightful.  I found them a little tricky to match at first (Very easy system, I am just a perfectionist!) but once I got them the way I wanted them, the system for transferring the color from one pair to another is a simple copy/paste command into open chat...  VERY convenient.  I didn't buy the fatpack this time and now I wish I had.  (Gah! That always happens to me!)


Style Details:

Dress: Chiffon Tunic (Flower) - Airflow
Skin: Ice Queen (Slush1) - Curio
Hair: Details (Red 07) - [elikatira]
Shoes: Florence (Autumn, Salmon) - P10
Necklace: Blanche (Platinum) - Muse (You will have to search the sim to find the place, but worth it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment