Popular Posts

WHEN I'M FEELING DOWN.

Hello my precious readers,

I hope you are having a lovely week. I am in the middle of my exams and my stress levels are at an all time high. Last minute studying, finishing up on assignments and bla bla bla boring stuff.

Cut to the good part. High heels.. I love them and when I'm feeling down, nothing boosts my confidence like a pair nice of heels..
When you're feeling low, wear high.... he he.

So anyway taking a break from studying I came across these Dolce Vita jeweled heels.



which Id probably wear the with this dress,



It's velvet and I love the colour.

And top it off with this lovely hat.

Brixton Portman Felt Cloche

Yeah, I know, Its got a brown band. That's why Id wear it :)

( All items courtesy of UrbanOutfitters.com )

XoXo,

StYl.

No comments:

Post a Comment