Popular Posts

Shape and Proportion


As promised, here is the jacket that goes with my vintage 1960's dress. What's funny is that several times when I've pulled out this skirt to wear, I've searched for the perfect cropped, boxy top or jacket that would give it the mod flair I wanted, but I just hadn't been able to find the right thing. And here it was in my closet all along, hanging there paired with the dress (in the 'dress' portion of my closet, rather than with the tops and jackets) and not even registering as an option. It has exactly the shape and proportion I've been searching for the whole time.

I also wanted to encourage everyone to check out the special deal Wendy Brandes is offering on her Little Woolf necklace. Fellow blogger Sister Wolf has had an incredibly difficult year, having endured both personal tragedy and financial difficulties. Wendy is currently offering the Little Woolf for $50 plus taxes and shipping, with $35 of each sale going to help Sister Wolf repair her crumbling roof. Click on the widget below to go to Wendy's site and purchase this beautiful piece of quality jewelry while helping to support a worthy cause. You can read what Wendy has to say about Sister Wolf's dilemma and the fund-raising effort right here.

Jacket: Violetville Vintage
Sweater: Banana Republic
Skirt: Anthropologie
Belt: Lazaro
Boots: Bronx

No comments:

Post a Comment